Social Media Resolutions
Social Media expert Kris Ruby, CEO of Ruby Media Group, was recently on WTNH.
Ruby shared her top resolutions for improving your social media marketing and online presence.
The resolutions focused on things within your control to improve the value you get from social media platforms. Ruby provided practical B2B social media marketing tips and resolutions.
Some of the key social media resolutions she shared with viewers include:
Social Media New Year’s Resolutions:
- Set better boundaries: Kris recommends setting firm boundaries on social media and turning off notifications to avoid constant interruptions.
- Create a content plan: Rather than sporadically posting, Kris suggests creating a solid content plan and calendar for the year ahead.
- Focus on quality over quantity: Resolve to post less but higher quality content that your followers truly engage with.
- Get off autopilot: Instead of mindlessly scrolling your newsfeed, get intentional about how you spend time on social media and focus on creating value.
- Don’t compare yourself: Avoid comparing your life to the filtered highlights you see on social media. Instead, focus on your own business goals and progress.
- Declutter your feed: To curate a more positive feed that brings you joy, don’t be afraid to mute people. Go through your followers and remove followers, too.
Kris Ruby wrapped up the segment by recommending subscribers set 1-2 concrete social media resolutions that you can stick with and monitor throughout the year.
TL, DR: Set better boundaries, focus on quality over quantity, and improve how you utilize social media for tangible business growth.
Improve your online presence and engagement with pro tips from a social media expert.
5 Social Media Resolutions for Business Leaders
It’s that time of year again.
As we enter a new year, it’s a great time for business leaders to re-evaluate your social media strategy.
The start of a new year is an ideal time to reassess your social media marketing strategy and set new social media marketing goals to boost your campaign results.
By setting B2B marketing goals and making social media resolutions for the coming year, you can improve your online presence and build stronger connections with your audience.
Social Media Resolutions
Here are five social media resolutions to consider for your business:
- Create a business blog – Start a blog to share your thoughts and ideas with your audience.
- Create an editorial content calendar – Plan out your social media content in advance so you can stay organized and consistent.
- Engage with your followers – Avoid making social media mistakes that tank your engagement. Respond to comments, ask questions, and participate in conversations with your social media audience.
- Experiment with new platforms – Try out new social media platforms like Clubhouse or Twitter Spaces to expand your reach.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends – Stay informed on the latest social media trends and best practices so you can stay ahead of the curve.
With consistent effort, you can make this a year of business growth on social media.
Need help managing your social media campaign?
Contact Ruby Media Group today to learn more about our social media marketing services.
KRIS RUBY is the CEO of Ruby Media Group, an award-winning public relations and media relations agency in Westchester County, New York. Kris Ruby has more than 15 years of experience in the Media industry. She is a sought-after media relations strategist, content creator and public relations consultant. Kris Ruby is also a national television commentator and political pundit and she has appeared on national TV programs over 200 times covering big tech bias, politics and social media. She is a trusted media source and frequent on-air commentator on social media, tech trends and crisis communications and frequently speaks on FOX News and other TV networks. She has been featured as a published author in OBSERVER, ADWEEK, and countless other industry publications. Her research on brand activism and cancel culture is widely distributed and referenced. She graduated from Boston University’s College of Communication with a major in public relations and is a founding member of The Young Entrepreneurs Council. She is also the host of The Kris Ruby Podcast Show, a show focusing on the politics of big tech and the social media industry. Kris is focused on PR for SEO and leveraging content marketing strategies to help clients get the most out of their media coverage.