So you recently secured a major press hit. Now what? Here are RMG’s top tips to maximize the buzz into long term exposure and more hits.
- Share the press link on your company’s social media networks
- Thank the writer and outlet and include both handles in your social media posts
- Create a clipping of the press hit and include in your electronic media kit
- Add the press hit to your company’s web site
- Order a plaque of the press hit (if it is a feature article) and prominently display in your office
- Share the press hit with clients that may benefit from the content shared in the article
- Send the article to other outlets that may want to do a follow up story
- Pull out the best quotes written about your company by the writer and share in your media kit.
KRIS RUBY is the CEO of Ruby Media Group, an award-winning public relations and media relations agency in Westchester County, New York. Kris Ruby has more than 15 years of experience in the Media industry. She is a sought-after media relations strategist, content creator and public relations consultant. Kris Ruby is also a national television commentator and political pundit and she has appeared on national TV programs over 200 times covering big tech bias, politics and social media. She is a trusted media source and frequent on-air commentator on social media, tech trends and crisis communications and frequently speaks on FOX News and other TV networks. She has been featured as a published author in OBSERVER, ADWEEK, and countless other industry publications. Her research on brand activism and cancel culture is widely distributed and referenced. She graduated from Boston University’s College of Communication with a major in public relations and is a founding member of The Young Entrepreneurs Council. She is also the host of The Kris Ruby Podcast Show, a show focusing on the politics of big tech and the social media industry. Kris is focused on PR for SEO and leveraging content marketing strategies to help clients get the most out of their media coverage.