Tech Trends: the top photo sharing apps you need to know
Take advantage of the last days of summer to share your photos on social media platforms.
– Display your digital photos using apps like Instagram and Camera+, which can enhance social media photos.
– To use Instagram with its built-in filters and effects, size the photo before editing it and fix any color issues using After Light.
– Camera Plus is a great old school camera app that has adjustable settings for brightness, contrast, and temperature for a more powerful image
– Camera+ has great features like after light, which makes your pictures more vibrant and easier to see.
How to store photos online for iPhone and Android.
– For iPhone users, use Apple’s iOS Photos app to store photos online.
– If you don’t have an iPhone, or if you want to store photos offline, Google Photos is a good option.
– Use tools like Dropbox to store your photos so they are accessible even if you don’t have an iPhone or Google Photos account.
KRIS RUBY is the CEO of Ruby Media Group, an award-winning public relations and media relations agency in Westchester County, New York. Kris Ruby has more than 15 years of experience in the Media industry. She is a sought-after media relations strategist, content creator and public relations consultant. Kris Ruby is also a national television commentator and political pundit and she has appeared on national TV programs over 200 times covering big tech bias, politics and social media. She is a trusted media source and frequent on-air commentator on social media, tech trends and crisis communications and frequently speaks on FOX News and other TV networks. She has been featured as a published author in OBSERVER, ADWEEK, and countless other industry publications. Her research on brand activism and cancel culture is widely distributed and referenced. She graduated from Boston University’s College of Communication with a major in public relations and is a founding member of The Young Entrepreneurs Council. She is also the host of The Kris Ruby Podcast Show, a show focusing on the politics of big tech and the social media industry. Kris is focused on PR for SEO and leveraging content marketing strategies to help clients get the most out of their media coverage.